1) Holding the ball: When holding the ball, the posture should be correct, the arms should be clamped under the armpits, and the body and shoulders should be straightened. consume energy. Note that any bending movement consumes energy, as anyone who knows physics should know. It is good to hold the ball and do not swing the ball in front of the chest, because many people will inertialy swing the ball to the back to the right. The ball should be held in a position parallel to the right shoulder, and then dragged with the left hand. If the ball is placed in front of your chest, you should also move the ball to a position parallel to your right shoulder when swinging the ball, and then do the swinging action.
2) Swing the ball: When swinging the ball, lower the originally bent arm and straighten it and swing it straight back. This posture is very important. The higher the position of holding the ball and the higher the swing back, the faster the ball will be. However, many people will deviate from the backwards posture, and it is necessary to pay attention to the armpits still clamped and the hands still straight.
3) Shooting: When shooting, the hand is still straight and cannot be bent. Do not use force, because the ball speed will naturally increase if the posture is correct.
4) Walking: You can make the walking speed faster, but don’t mess up, because walking can also speed up the ball.
5) Left hand: Many people ignore the left hand, so the speed of the ball is not fully utilized. The function of the left hand is to balance the weight of the right hand, and speed can only be exerted when it is balanced. When walking, the left hand should spread its wings like an eagle. The higher the left hand is raised, the more energy will be gathered. Note that when shooting, not only the right hand, but also the left hand should exert equal strength, otherwise your posture will collapse due to imbalance, and the left hand should be like a rear bump when shooting.
6) Landing point: try not to vacate the ball when putting the ball, otherwise a lot of energy will be offset by the collision with the fairway, and there is no sound when putting the ball to play a fastball.