(1) There should be men’s and women’s changing rooms, shower rooms and toilets with corresponding grades and quantities next to the stadium.
(2) The locker room is equipped with a locker, clothes hooks, hangers, shoe racks and benches.
(3) The shower rooms are isolated from each other, equipped with hot and cold water nozzles and shower curtains.
(4) The toilet is equipped with sanitary equipment such as isolated sitting toilet, hanging bucket urinal, washstand, large mirror and fixed hair dryer.
(5) The walls and floors of all supporting facilities are covered with tiles or marble, with anti-skid measures.
(6) There is a drinking water place in the stadium.
(7) The selection and decoration of various supporting facilities materials should be adapted to the gym facilities and equipment.
(8) The completeness rate of supporting facilities and equipment shall not be less than 98%.
Environmental Quality Requirements for Bowling Alleys
(1) The environment at the entrance of the stadium is beautiful.
(2) There are signs and signs at the entrance of the stadium, such as business hours, instructions for guests, and price lists.
(3) The design of the signs and signs is beautiful, generous, and the setting position is reasonable, with Chinese and foreign languages contrasting, and the handwriting is clear.
(4) The internal channels, aisles, fairways, score display, ball path display and other facilities in the stadium are reasonably arranged, coordinated and beautiful as a whole.
(5) The indoor temperature should be kept at about 20~22℃.
(6) The indoor relative humidity should be kept at 50%~60%.
(7) The illuminance of natural lighting is not less than 100lx, and the illuminance of lighting is not less than 80lx.
(8) The ventilation is good, and the ventilation rate is not less than 30/person h.
(9) All kinds of equipment are neatly placed, and there are large potted trees and bonsai in appropriate positions to beautify the environment and adjust the climate.
Hygienic quality requirements for bowling alleys
(1) The indoor site is smooth and clean, and the walls and floors are free of dust, dirt, waste paper and sundries.
(2) All supplies and utensils are clean and hygienic, free from sweat and stains.
(3) The sanitary requirements for changing rooms, shower rooms and toilets are the same as those for swimming pools.
(4) The surface of the fairway is smooth, free of dust and stains.