1. It is not recommended to eat or drink in the venue. The closer you get to the fairway, the less food and water you can have. We used to be thirsty and we could only eat and drink in the last seat. Be careful not to get the ground dirty, because the soles of bowling shoes have to be smooth. Clean and dry, otherwise you will fall down every minute while sliding on the fairway.
2. Don’t shout, don’t shout, don’t shout on the fairway! This is really the most annoying thing, because most of the people who come to play are here for entertainment. They don’t know the rules, and they have encountered all kinds of jubilation. Remember, if a person stands on the fairway with the ball in his hand, it means he is ready to play. Don’t stand on the fairway with the ball and do nothing, or just stand back and follow the person behind him. People talk, take pictures, if you want to talk, you can come down first, no one will stop you! Also, don’t let your kids play on the fairways! The distance between fairways and fairways is small, and you can affect the performance of the person in the fairway next door.
3. In fact, bowling is in order. If someone is dropping the ball on either side of the fairway to your left or right, please don’t go up. Please wait patiently for him to finish throwing the ball and come back before he arrives at you. This rule is basically unintelligible to non-professionals, and can’t blame it, so every time I stand on the fairway to lose the ball, if someone stands on the fairway next door, I will retreat and let him go first. Some people looked at me with dumbfounded expressions when they saw me react like this. I always smiled politely and spread my hands to indicate that you should ask first, and those who knew each other would begin to understand the rules, and then there would be an order. It’s scary to meet people who don’t know each other…
4. Always wear bowling shoes on the fairways! Sneakers, climbing shoes, slippers, baby shoes, any kind of shoes are good, but you can’t stand on the fairway! Because the soles of bowling shoes are different from ordinary shoes, in order to help you slide before losing the ball, our soles are smooth. If you step on the fairway with other shoes, it will not only damage the fairway, but also sand When the stone is brought up, it will hit the street every minute when sliding. Generally speaking, bowling shoes can be picked up as long as you go to the counter. They have shoes of different shoe sizes. Of course, this is charged, so it is recommended to wear shoes or bring your own socks to play (because you have to pay for socks). Speaking of bowling shoes, these shoes can only be worn on the fairway. If you want to go to the toilet or go farther, you have to put on a shoe cover, so as not to step on the sand and stone and damage the sole.
5. Don’t step over the foul line. The foul line is on the fairway, a line that separates the walkway and the rolling fairway. Because there is oil on the rolling fairway, it makes the ball roll. If you step on it at will, it will damage the oil and affect the performance. Every time I see those parents with children playing ball, they are excited, and the children run to the ballway behind the foul line to jump and jump.
6. Don’t walk through other people’s fairways. There is nothing to say about this, but why would someone commit it! Everyone was about to lose the ball, and they all started running. The people next door didn’t know whether they were all over excited or unwilling to go into the ditch.