1. When bowling, be sure to change your bowling shoes. Try not to make loud noises on the next fairway and interfere with the shot of the ball.
2. Try a polite player on the adjacent fairway, wait for the opponent to finish the pitch, and then start the action. Whether you’re preparing, pitching, or completing a move, don’t stay on the fairway for too long, causing players to wait too long.
3. Usually put the ball on the right side of the ball, do not throw the ball on both sides of the ball.
4. Try not to drop the ball, let the ball fall from the air on the fairway and cause damage to the fairway.
5, usually divided into three steps to help go, four to help go and five steps to help, larger steps can use fewer steps, but also with their own body coordination and flexibility.
6. When the ball is finally delivered, the person holding the ball with the right hand should be the right foot behind the left foot, and the opposite with the left hand.
7. The sight arrow is 15 cm long, which is the largest mark on the fairway and the aiming basis of bowling. Directly aiming at the pin is not a good aiming method, because the curve ball is a slanted eye cannon, the ball is a curve, and direct aiming cannot play. . This needs to be corrected using a crosshair, and the bias value is pre-included.
8. The speed of the ball too fast and too slow is a disadvantage: too fast speed will greatly increase the slippery distance, so that when the ball enters the bottle pocket, it will be too late to form enough spin, resulting in insufficient spin, causing the bottle to be hit The middle will fly vertically to the bottom of the ditch without hitting other bottles horizontally. Slower ball speeds can also cause problems, most notably bottle hits.
9. Select the best angle line and determine the standing position. The baseline for determining the standing position is relative to the player’s feet. Straight feet (right-handed players) are based on the inside line of the left foot. The inside eight feet are based on the inside line of the left foot, and the outside eight feet are the inside line of the left heel.
10. The right shoulder (right-handed players) should not be too low, the arm should not swing inward or outward, the fingers should point to the target arrow, the lower jaw should not be raised, and the upper body should not be turned sideways.