1. Ball selection The weight of bowling balls basically ranges from 6 pounds to 16 pounds, with 11 levels.
2. Simple ball selection criteria:
6 to 7 pounds elementary school students
8-9 lbs. middle school students
10-12 lbs Young Women
13-14 pounds young men
15-16 pounds Intermediate and advanced players
3. Ball selection criteria based on 1/10 of body weight:
Above 75KG 16lbs
Here I think it is very important to choose the ball, just like choosing a weapon, you must choose the one that you use most easily.
4. To hold the ball, first insert the middle finger and ring finger of the hand into the finger hole, then insert the thumb deeply into the finger hole, the palm of the hand is close to the arc surface, hold the ball firmly, keep the wrist straight, and keep the arm at a 900 angle.
5. Throwing and pitching In order to make the bowling ball have a stable acceleration, a run-up must be carried out before pitching. Only by dribbling the ball during the approach run can the ball gain acceleration. The four-step approach, also known as the standard approach, includes the first push, the second vertical hem, the third vertical back swing, the fourth forward vertical swing and sliding pitch. As the arm swings, the shoulders should relax and swing like a pendulum. More practice is the last word, after all, practice makes perfect!