1. It can effectively relieve and eliminate the pressure brought by work and life. Many people are under a lot of pressure these days, and exercise is a good way to reduce stress, but if you don’t want to have a violent collision with people at the game, indoor sports bowling is a good choice.
2. Bowling has no restrictions on age and gender. Both men, women and children can participate. People of different ages can compete on the same field, which fully reflects the equal competition between people.
3. Bowling does not require much physical fitness, nor is it a sport that relies solely on physical strength. Anyone can get high scores through hard work, which greatly mobilizes the enthusiasm for participating in sports and enhances people’s self-confidence.
1. Regardless of age, gender, men, women and children can participate, regardless of individual physical fitness.
2. Regardless of physical strength, as long as you work hard, you can get high scores, so it can cultivate and enhance people’s self-confidence.
3. It can make up for the lack of exercise in daily life and under heavy workload. According to calculations, playing 3 rounds of bowling is equivalent to 20 minutes of cycling, 15 minutes of running, or 20 minutes of tennis.
4. Sports that are not affected by weather and seasons.