A bowling alley is a venue specially set up for bowling. The basic elements that constitute a bowling alley include the field, the fairway, the bowling ball, the pins, the opening computer, the fairway display, the ball rack, the battery, the fairway computer and the bowling equipment. At the same time, there are many things used to maintain the fairways and arena operations, such as oil drop machines, machines to clean the fairways, etc.
Bowling alley design requirements:
(1) The fairway material needs to be supplemented by hard wood such as maple or pine.
(2) The fairway design should be level, smooth and slender.
(3) The fairway is 61 feet long and 41 to 42 inches wide.
(4) Place 10 wooden pin posts at the end of the fairway in a triangle.
2. Bowling alley court facilities requirements
(1) The court area is spacious and the space is tall.
(2) Facilities such as fairways, automatic ball return facilities, score display, and ball path display conform to the standards of international bowling competition venues.
(3) The fairway and its surrounding wooden floors are high-grade and luxurious.
(4) The decoration of the walls and ceilings is beautiful and comfortable.
(5) The indoor lighting is sufficient and the light is soft.
(6) There are mini bars next to or near the stadium facilities as needed.
(7) The stadium facilities and equipment are complete and intact.